Adding new animals to your herd record
Resources to help you learn how to use your Flokk include:
|Video:||Short videos that demonstrate and describe a specific topic.|
|Tutorial:||Step by step detailed instructions with examples.|
|Reference:||Detailed reference information.|
If you do not have digital animal records, or your are uncertain of the accuracy of your paper records, you can easily add your animals to your Flokks herd records as part of regular animal handling.
- Add animals to your herd record using your Flokk at the animals side
- Adding mature animals
- Video: Adding an animal with a CCIA tag
- Video: Adding an animal without a CCIA tag
- Tutorial: Adding an animal in the yard.
- Reference: Adding animals
- Adding calves
You will add your calves to your Flokk's herd records each year during calving.
- Video: Add a calf with a CCIA tag.
- Video: Add a calf without a CCIA tag.
- Tutorial: Recording a new calf.
- Reference: Calving
- Moving animals in to your herd (e.g. buying animals)
Next: Add to, or change, an animals information.