Flokk configuration wizard
This tool lets you prepare and maintain your Flokk.
To use this Wizard to prepare your Flokk for use you must
- Access to a WiFi network that provides Internet access.
- Your CLTS Account ID. How to obtain your CLTS Account ID.
- Your premises ID. How to obtain a Premises ID.
To prepare your Flokk for use without requiring Internet access, connect your Flokk by it's USB port to a computer and edit flokk.xlsx with a spreadsheet program.
To use this Wizard:
- If your Flokk is already connected to a WiFi Network:
If your Flokk is not connected to a WiFi network:
- Select "Wizard" from the "Options" menu.
- Place your Flokk into Service mode by:
- If your Flokk is turned off, press and hold any button on the Flokk, then turn the power on. Release the button when the message "Starting service" is displayed.
- If your Flokk is turned on, from the "Ready" menu, press the "Done" button, then select "Service mode".
- Select "WiFi" from the "Options" menu.
- Select the WiFi network you want to use.
- If requested, provide the password for your WiFi network.
- Select "Wizard" from the "Action" menu.
- Your Flokk will display a four digit code. Scroll down this page and enter this code as the "Wizard session code".
- No changes are made to your Flokk until you select "Yes" from the Complete page and click the "Done" button.